A gold loan is a loan in which you borrow money from a bank/ NBFC keeping your gold ornaments or raw gold as mortgage. This loan is fully secured as equal amount of gold is kept as security. We in Chintamani Finlease give loan against Gold in best of interest rates compare with many NBFC in Delhi NCR region. We accept any type of gold jewellery and valuate them by govt. authorize valuators and ensures accurate & reliable valuation is done as per current Gold rates. You can pledge any precious and semi –precious gems embedded Gold jewellery. It’s our responsibility to coordinate with valuator and help you get the best possible customized loan against your Gold.
Why you need Gold loans:
- Personal emergency
- Festivals advances
- Down payments
- Medical emergency
- Travel plans
- Family marriage plan
- Higher Studies
Advantages of taking Gold loan from us
- Easy procedures
- Hand to hand loan delivery
- Basic documentation
- Low rate of interest
- Loan repayment via EMI (including principal & interest).
- Security of your Gold.
- Trusted partners since 21 years.
- RBI approved NBFC.
Kindly submit following self attested documents to us:
- Photograph – 2 color passport size photograph (Signed across the photograph).
- Income Proof – Last 3 months salary slip.
- Bank Statement - Updated 6months bank statements of salary account.
- Identity Proof - Passport / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Adhaar Card. PAN card to be attached separately.
- Address Proof - Passport / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Adhaar Card/ Latest Landline/Mobile Bill / Letter from Employer (with Authorized signatory signature).
Gold Loan Policy
- The loan against gold can be sanctioned up to 75 % of the value of the gold appraised by the gold appraiser.
- The tenure of the loan will be from 12 MONTHS TO 24 Months.
- The processing charges will be 2 % of the loan amount including the charges paid to the gold appraiser.
- Amount will be remitted to the account of the borrower through RTGS/NEFT.
- The borrower has to give the PDC towards EMI of the loan amount.
- An amount of Rs.500 will be charged for each bouncing of EMIs.