- Information we collect from you
We will ask your for certain personal and financial information like your name, address, date of birth, PAN no., bank statements, pay slips, etc. We will also collect credit related information that is collected from other sources like the credit bureau. Apart from this we might collect information from you electronically - like the pages viewed, how you navigate through the website and interact with webpages, etc.
The information we collect about you will depend on the products and services we offer. If you do not allow us to collect all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver all of these services effectively.
- How we will use this informationWe will use this information to establish identity and assess applications, design our products, manage our relationship with you, offer our products and services, manage our risks including the risk of fraud, get in touch with you, improve our business for us and our customer, comply with country laws and inform you about other products or services we think you might find of some use. We may also collect and use this information in other ways permitted by law.
We will take utmost care to ensure that your personal information is not shared with the public and that your transactions on the Website are confidential. If we use any third parties for any of these transactions we will also make sure that confidentiality is maintained.
We may also provide personal information about our customers to other organizations. We will ensure that any personal information we disclose to them is only used for the specific task we ask them to perform.
We might also use other technology to track how you interact with our portal and employ some third party agencies to use the data on our behalf.
- Information securityWe store and process your personal information with us. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls.
However, you understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- Third party websitesWith this policy we’re only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by us. If you visit any websites through the links on Chintamani Finlease Ltd.. website please ensure you go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices and their policies might be different from this policy and Chintamani Finlease Ltd. does not have control over any of their policies.
- DisclosureDuring the course of operations and our relationship with you we might disclose your information to third parties associated with Chintamani Finlease Ltd. and the government and other judicial bodies mandated by the law and in order to comply with legal obligations.